Here to Help
BUY BACK SCHEME
Game Connection operates a unique Buy Back scheme for all games purchased. Any game can be returned within 10 weeks of dispatch and will be 'bought back' for 50% of the original purchase price.
In order to qualify for the Buy Back scheme the following criteria must be met:
- Game returned by the date shown on the delivery advice (10 weeks from dispatch)
- Game disc or cartridge must be in good condition and play as new.
- The game must be in the original undamaged box
- All manuals must be enclosed
- The delivery advice must be enclosed (if this has been lost or mislaid, a copy can be printed from the 'My Orders' section of 'My Account'.)
Once received and checked, a credit will be placed on your Game Connection account for 50% of the original purchase price which will then be automatically deducted from your next purchase. Should the returned game not meet the criteria shown above, it will be returned to you with a rejection report.